The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, there is a problem now days with some landlines. Mine goes out with the cable so it's dependent on a modem that splits the voice-over phone with the Internet. So, although I have a landline, it won't work if I lose power. On the other hand, my cell phone should still work providing the cell tower still has power. I won't have Internet on it, but it's way too small for me to use it for that anyway.

Temps still around 80 with a chance of rain this week. Too much variance between weather guessers to think that it will rain, but we'll see.

As for gas, a few stations have dropped a few cents, Costco and Sam's at $3.07 and that's the best deal on this side of town. There are a few Costco stations on the east side that are at $2.99, but you have to go way out of the area to get lower than that.

Have a great day, don't know what anyone will do, no football, but I'm sure there are other sports to watch. For me, I think I'll spend a few more hours on my pinball machine. I am now in the really hairy part of setting up the flippers and other mechanical things so it's slow and go.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-25-2024, 07:40 AM