The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning

It is still winter in East Palestine but it will be followed by spring in about 3 weeks.  It is 27° F heading for 47°.  Just a very slim chance for a shower this afternoon. 

I played with decals yesterday and I am disappointed with the results on the white decal paper. I did not get the background colors dark enough so the results look lousy except the ones with black for a back ground.  The clear decals work great but the inkjet does not put enough in on to make the decal lettering completely opaque so the colors are not true on darker backgrounds.  I am going to see if I can align a sheet and print over one. If I can that may be the answer.  

I still have about 50 car kits to build and a few will add to my GERN fleet, and I also have 3 Bowser steam locomotive kits to build. I built 2 of these 50 years ago and I hope I can still get the rods done right. My friend DRWayne built the last kit for me and did an outstanding job. I also have the Atlas S-1 to paint as the KJR 7135.

We got a new ROKU TV yesterday and like Fiat fan our sound bar won't work.  The sound from the TV however is as good as the sound on the old set with the sound bar so there will be one less remote to adjust.  The learning curve is almost unbearable but with Googles help we are figuring it out. It had no sound at all at first until I discovered the volume controls and mute button are on the side of the remote.  (Instructions in this case cam in handy) Icon_e_biggrin

I am sending a prayer for everyone that we are blessed with healing for the ill.  

Thanks to everyone for being here. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 02-25-2024, 09:10 AM