The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

38 and clear at the moment. Supposed to get to the low 70s this afternoon. Then another of those infamous fronts comes through tomorrow and the temperature by Wednesday morning is supposed to be a balmy 9. Then back up to 70 by Sunday.

Got the new surround sound hooked up yesterday and it really works nice. Much better than the old one and really works well with my Xbox. It's so much better that I may have to spring for a second one for my other Xbox.

In other news I finished spray painting the angle iron for the park bench. With the mild weather lately I may put it together and set it outside next week. Nothing much on the agenda for today. I do need to call about a couple of minor issues with my new internet provider.

What I have now is what Don described. It's called VOIP or voice over internet protocol. What I just eliminated was called POTS or plain old telephone system. It was the kind that plugged into the wall and still worked even if the power went out since the power for the phone was provided through the telephone line.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 02-26-2024, 07:13 AM