The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, kind of chilly and overcast. Yesterday's high was 84, today suppose to be in the mid to high 70's and could rain.

See Tom, not all new technology is good technology. Now our phones are dependent on our own power. Not only that, the box I bought that connected to my landline so Alexa could call 911 if need be, has been rendered useless by Amazon. It worked nicely, but I think they might have encountered some legal stuff and just pulled the plug. Isn't it nice that a manufacturer can go into equipment you own and mess with it like that? I used to have a UPS for backup, but the batteries went south and I never replaced it.

Not much going on this week, I spent quite a bit of time yesterday on my pinball machine assembly. Got a lot of small parts installed but boy, it is slow and go at this point. Cannot afford to miss one part and have it covered over with six more parts, so it needs particular attention to how it's sequenced.

Take care everybody and have a good week.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-26-2024, 09:06 AM