The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, my brain must have thought it was Saturday and I slept almost 9 1/2 hours. Hadn't planned on meeting anyone for breakfast so that worked out just fine.

Tom. sorry to hear about your vehicles. It's a pity when we can't even trust to leave our vehicles unattended in front of our own homes. There is indeed a lawsuit against Kia and Hyundai for the ease in how their vehicles can be stolen and they don't seem to be changing anything.

Finally got my weeds sprayed yesterday, we'll see how they look this morning. I had some in the side yard that were closing in on five feet tall. Now I have to find out when they will come back and clean up things. It didn't rain yesterday, so that was good, maybe tomorrow.

That's it, need to go pick up some ammo I ordered from Cabela's. They've had some at a very good price, but when I would check before I went, they would be out of stock. Sunday they had it even lower, but it went fast. Yesterday I got a "10% off of everything Monday", email, no local stock but I could order it over the Internet. I did, got the 10% off that lowest price plus a military discount, and two hours later, another email said that it's ready to pick up. It came to just over four cents a round, I remember a few years ago paying twenty cents a round and was happy to get it. It was kind of like the pandemic and toilet paper, there wasn't a shortage, but some greedy and senseless folks made it one.

Ya all have a great day, stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-27-2024, 07:53 AM