The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 54 with scattered showers. It is supposed to go up to 64. I am hoping the heavy rain holds off as I have no raincoats. Both of them were in my car when it was stolen.

Speaking of my car it was recovered Tuesday morning not far from where we found my wife’s car. I got a phone call from the police at 2 AM letting me know they had found it. I have not seen the car yet so I do not know the extent of the damage. I had to leave work early yesterday to go to the police station to get the release form and then to the towing company that was storing the car and give them the form. Next was contacting my insurance company so they could arrange to tow the car to the body shop. The car should be there today. The shop will call me and then I can go and see it.

I did get the couplers and wheels changed to metal on a couple of tank cars and I built an Athearn blue box Tropicana reefer.

I am hoping to run to Target after work to pick up a couple of bins that I need to store rolling stock as I reorganize the rolling stock storage. I am still in the process of clearing the layout.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 02-28-2024, 06:05 AM