The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and a happy March. Took forever to get through February thanks to another Leap Year. If you think that's bad, just wait until 2030 when there will be two leap day, yup, February 30 comes around to make up for all those leap seconds we ignore.

Temps still around 80 which is nice for Spring Training fans, gas prices seem to fluctuate by the hour. There are still a few remote towns that have gas under $3.00. Here $3.39 is common, but I spotted a few stations in the area as high as $3.75.

Got one appointment today, and maybe come close to finishing my pinball machine. I have some soldering to do, not on the machine but I have to add a different plug to a 2A power supply so it fits the machine.

Charlie, sorry about your brother, I hope he's OK now. Lots of weird things going around right now. The big iffy is do we get another COVID shot or not. Too much controversy there.

I hope you all will have a great weekend, do something you like, and push something else off until next weekend. Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-01-2024, 06:11 AM