The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is currently 44 and heading up to 49.

It was 31 when I left the trailer this morning at 7:15 AM. We had two concrete pours today. The last pour finished up about 1 PM.

The car saga continues. My car is finally at the body shop. I am going to stop by and have a look at on the way home from work. My wife’s car is almost finished. I think she will have it back by midweek next week. My daughter bought a wheel lock for her Kia. The one she got hooks to the bottom of the steering wheel and the brake pedal.

This weekend will involve the normal trips to the pharmacy, produce store, and grocery store. I think a visit to Target will happen as I need some more bins since I am reorganizing the storage of my rolling stock. Then there is also the laundry.

I will continue clearing the extra stuff off the layout, so I can work on the city section. I need to add the Ambassador Hotel and begin laying out the streets. I may upgrade some rolling stock by adding Kadee couplers and metal wheels.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-01-2024, 12:49 PM