The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Well today was a good day. The temps were not the greatest by only getting up into the 40s. Supposed to drop back down tonight and then the weekly forecast is showing a steady climb in the temps.

I did sit down today at the kitchen table and started to put together the HO Scale Tie Spear. It sure is a fun build and I didn't think I would enjoy it this much. I have some pieces sitting outside drying and then I can get the wheels put on.

We are probably going over to a friends house tonight but not quite sure yet. The fiance is finally filing out taxes today so let's see how much uncle sam is giving back and how long it will take to get it back. They are always so quick to take it but they take weeks upon weeks to give what you paid.

Gas is coming down some more. Most gas stations are sitting at $3.62 now with the lowest being $3.49.

Hope you all have a great evening and a wonderful weekend.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 03-01-2024, 04:07 PM