The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.

I left the compound yesterday to pick up some papers from my cousin in East Liverpool. I think it is the first time in over a year that I have left town. We had a great visit too. He is a Civil War historian (local lore history too) and showed me many of the photos he has collected. He has a huge collection of military artifacts too. He has been interviewed on several videos about area happenings and he does fun historic presentations for the area libraries. Here is a link to a youtube video about "Pretty Boy" Floyd's capture and death, East Liverpool's claim to fame even though he never was in town proper until he was dead. Tim Brookes, Kelsey Hedricks. Pretty Boy

I actually ran a long coal train last night. I started and was having some derailments. Four of the hoppers I had assembled had one axle with way out of gauge wheels and once they were repaired it ran swell. I needed 3 locomotives to handle the hill even though many of the cars were empty. Up the hill on the Wilderson

Gas was 3.499 in East Liverpool and 14 miles north in East Palestine the cheapest gas is 3.099.  

We have clouds and 49° but sun is predicted and 62° as the day progresses. 

Have a good week everyone. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 03-03-2024, 08:44 AM