The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 50 heading up to 66.

We had a pretty good weekend. We did all the running we needed to do such as the produce store, Kohls for some returns, Target, PetSmart, and the grocery store. We even had dinner at Cracker Barrel. Sunday was a lazy day. My wife sells stuff on Poshmark and she did a live show for 90 minutes. I had to help her get set up and stay close by to help if a technical problem came up. We did some St Patrick’s Day decorating. I worked on laundry until my daughter needed the washing machine.

I cleared enough stuff off the layout to put the Ambassador Hotel on the layout. I painted the metal frames of six Roundhouse 36 ft wood refeer kits. I organized my Rapido, Athearn, and Walthers trailers and put them in bins for storage.

I am hoping to stop at the body shop to see my car on the way home from work. I think my wife’s car will be done by the middle of this week. Afterwards I have a few decorations to deal with.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-04-2024, 09:27 AM