The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yeah, we had a egg farm fire close by, but that was about a year ago. Eggs here are pushing $3.89 at Fry's, gas is just as high at some stations. $3.59 at a few.

We did get some nice rain later yesterday, about a quarter-inch here, it looks like everyone in the valley got some. Suppose to be more later today.

Got two appointments this morning. My yearly physical is one of them, now with a new doctor since my long-time one retired. Just got a letter from BCBS that one of the old PA's in the office is no longer there. She was the last to go, everyone there has now been replaced including the receptionists and the doctor. My doctor left because of the large corporate takeover of his office. I could tell, he was not happy leaving, but not happy staying either. I just talked to a woman that said her doctor went, "concierge", (or direct primary care). That means for $4,000 a year, she can see him anytime and as many times as need be for no extra cost.... she switched doctors...

That's it for now, have a great day, be happy... another weekend is due tomorrow.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-08-2024, 06:02 AM