The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a bright 39 with a high of 54 and no rain for a change. We won’t dry out much as rain will be back overnight and tomorrow.

Not much has gotten done the last couple of nights. I saw the surgeon about the hernia on Wednesday. I am scheduled for surgery in mid-April. Since I take Eliquis I have to get a clearance from my cardiologist. That appointment is in two weeks.

For the weekend Saturday looks like it will be a wash with rain most of the day. We will try to run our errands such as the produce store, and grocery store. We need a trip to the UPS for an Amazon return. Sunday is currently an open day although I am sure there will be some housecleaning and laundry.

On the layout there are still a few things that need to be put away. I was thinking of working on the roads around the station area. I could build another structure. I was thinking of doing Walthers Parkview Apartments but then I found a couple of Lundy Studio and City Classic kits. I would like to run some trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-08-2024, 11:07 AM