The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, had to reset some of my clocks this morning. Not that we change here, but some, like my truck, knows I'm in MST zone, just that I'm in Arizona and don't change. My GPS knows where I am, but doesn't tell the clock. My wristwatch has a dual time zone and knows that I live in Arizona, but can also tell me the correct time where I am if I'm out of state. It also tells me what time it is in London, NYC, Berlin, Tokyo, Jamaica and some dozen other places in the world, as if I really care.

All the weeds are gone, just like in the Mama's and Papa's song ("All the leaves are brown"....), so, "let it rain" (ah, an Eric Clapton song).  The guy showed up a 7:30 and worked steady for eight hours. it would have taken me eight days and wouldn't have looked as good and I might have wound up in ICU as well.

Not much going on, it's Sunday, a day of rest and that's what I intend to do. I hope you do too....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-10-2024, 11:00 AM