The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

The temperature is 55 with a high of 74.

Hopefully today will be as nice as yesterday. I started out with a heavy coat and by quitting time I was down to a T-shirt.

I had to run around and deal with the rental car yesterday. I had to transfer it from my wife’s claim to my claim as my car did not get done in time. It is done now except for the paperwork. I am hoping to get it after work today.

Saturday I will be working some overtime. The rest of the weekend will include running to the produce store, grocery store, and who knows where else. There is a large pile of laundry that has been neglected this week due to me working mostly 10 hour days starting a 5 AM. Sunday is St Patrick’s Day which means I will be cooking the corned beef and cabbage.

On the layout I want to get the bridge in place. It now appears that my attempt to save the tracks are futile. It looks like I need to pull the existing track and replace it with new. I plan on placing the bridge and abutments temporarily unit I get a second bridge in place for the third track. The second bridge should be delivered on Saturday so I may work on that. I was going to build the Parkview Tenements kit next but after discovering a box with two Lundy Studio kits and two City Classic kits I may assemble of them.

I everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-15-2024, 08:00 AM