The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Howdy Everyone,

Well I had a few rough days and it started on friday when I woke up for the day. I ended up having a really bad migraine. I got up at 8 that morning and could barely open my eyes. I took medication and went back to bed. I ended up sleeping until 8 pm friday night. Was up for a couple of hours and was back to bed. Saturday came and went with a slight headache but I was able to do things. Yesterday was a much better day with no headache or migraine and I was able to finish C&I SW9 #33.

Today I took the fiance to her therapy appointment and then we went out to eat. We've been home since about 1 and she has been doing her online school work while I am just relaxing around the house for the day. We have a coaches meeting for youth baseball later then really have nothing else planned for the rest of the day.

Hope the rest of you are doing well and take care.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 03-18-2024, 01:52 PM