The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning Everyone,

Well mother nature had a moment yesterday, last night and again this morning. There is that fluffy white stuff on the ground again. I would love to have the weather you're having Don but of course I live in PA where the weather is bi-polar as we call it lol.

Not to much going on today other than some more tinkering with the trains to get the running more smoothly. Last night I did fix the issue with C&I Engine #37. It didn't have a second worm gear in it as it stripped the one that was in it. I did dig through the parts I have and got it fixed. Now it's a little more powerful than the other engines but not to much. I am also on the search for a motor and worm gear assembly for the SW7 I have that way all five engines can run.

I should have six new Athearn C&I hopper cars arriving tomorrow in the mail. I got them off of ebay and at a steal to boot. I only paid $31.02 in total for all six of them. I don't think the guy knew what to start the starting price at and there was no way I was passing that up. I've been seeing where for just one is around $30, even at the local hobby shop so I jumped on them real quick. I also have another book on it's way about the C&I which from what I can see gives more detail and pictures of places not photographed before.

That is pretty much it for now. Off I go to stay nice and warm in the house and get some paper out to start laying out a track plan for the layout. Have a great day everyone and take care.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by LiveSteamer - 03-19-2024, 06:25 AM