The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a bitter 41 with a high 0f 48. The cold wind this morning nearly froze me to death in the 5 hours I was out on the job site. I have been in the nice warm trailer for the last 2 hours and I still feel the cold in my bones.

This is the first time I have made it to the computer in two days. Yesterday, work was nuts. I started at 5:30 AM and went to 2:30 PM on the job site. I had to rush from work to my cardiologist’s appointment. She cleared me for the hernia surgery next month. Now I just need to get some bloodwork done. My Walthers Thru Girder bridge arrived yesterday and I managed to assemble one side.

Over the weekend I finished the other bridge except for the wing walls. I finished cutting out the space for the bridge. I removed some ties on the track so the track would fit on the bridge. I tacked down the track and ran several test trains over the track. I cleaned up the debris from cutting the foam and removing the track and ballast.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-19-2024, 12:07 PM