The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning people of Big Blue, no biggies to talk about, still have a few more days of Spring Training, then back to normal traffic and stores less crowded. As for going to those games, at most, you can get lawn seats for around $20, or $50 if you want to sit in the stands. But I found this in an article which kind of blows things away as to what some folks will do to see a game:

"Spring training ticket prices are looking more like World Series ticket prices in Arizona.
For Friday night's game between the Dodgers and Reds, lawn seats are going for more 
than $400 on Seat Geek and Ticketmaster. Want to sit behind the plate (and a little to 
the left) for the same game? That'll be $706. The lowest-priced ticket is $99"

I've lived all but a few years in Arizona and have a Spring Training facility just a mile or so from my house but have yet to go to a game. Just not my thing I guess.

Temps are going up, so are gas prices. I paid under $3.00 a few weeks ago at Costco, they're now at $3.55. I do see lots and lots of stations at $3.99, my prediction of $4.00 a gallon by the end of the month has come to pass.

Y'all have a calm and peaceful day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-20-2024, 06:23 AM