The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 27. High is supposed to be 52. We will see. The last two days were bitter cold with the wind. Tomorrow is supposed to be a lot of rain. I have heard 1.5 to 1.75 inches.

To add insult to injury my wife received two red light citations in the mail that were from the time her car was stolen. She is going to try to get over to the police station so she can pick up a copy of the police report to send to the Philadelphia Parking Authority.

Last night I worked a little on the thru girder bridge and began assembling the abutments for it.

Since Saturday is supposed to be a big wash out, we will be working inside. There are decorations for Easter to put up and St Patrick’s Day ones to put away. Tere will be laundry. I am not sure if we will do our grocery, produce, pharmacy, and pets store runs on Saturday or Sunday.

On the layout I am working on the two bridges. I need to carve out the foam for the thru girder and then place it. I can then place the Urban Steel Overpass and begin getting both in their permanent positions. I may need to get some additional retaining walls. I need to check the supply on hand. I hope to get things to a point where I can run trains.

Welcome back cid

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 03-22-2024, 05:12 AM