The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, nice day yesterday, we hit 83, today some say we could reach 90 for the first time this year. Big change tomorrow, temps in the mid-60's and a possibility of another storm coming though. None of the weather guessers are on the same page though so it's anyone's guess if we'll see any rain or not.

As for gas, Costco and Sam's are lowest in our area at $3.64, most stations now at $4.00 or higher. Stay off of I-17 if you need gas, one station in New River is at $4.81, several others are $4.19.

Not much going on, the cleaning lady shows up today and I have an early morning appointment but nothing else but a few phone calls. Need to take money out of my IRA's before the IRS penalizes me. I did forget one year and the penalty is 50% of what you should have taken out, but that year there were some kind hearts and they said even though I was late, they just slapped my wrist and said not to do that again.

So, do something fun today and try to stay out of trouble, or at least, not get caught.... Icon_rolleyes
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-04-2024, 06:28 AM