The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon

We have lots of water in our area and it is raining a little bit right now. Local creeks and the Ohio 
river are at flood stage.  

I am removing duplicate photos so I can make disks for family members, a long project and for the most part it will be a waste of time because the oung ones don't care about history with a few exceptions, and it is those exceptions that make it worth doing. 

Tom B.  Many years ago I paid off a loan on the day I received the monthly statement. The next month, I got a bill for $1.67 and when I called to complain I was told it was for the interest between the time I mailed the check and them receiving it. I wrote them a check for $2.10 to cover any interest charge here. They mailed me a check for 43 cents saying there was no more interest due.  I waited 180 days to cash that check. When I left cable 6 months ago I was surprised they did not charge me an early termination fee and gave me a refund too. I am getting emails offering me the same service I had for 25 bucks a month for 2 years.  I will not go back to them and their silly pricing games. I am very happy with the speed and reliability of T-Mobile for cell phone and internet. 

Praying everyone stays well and prayers for all in need. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 04-04-2024, 11:16 AM