The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is currently 47. Our high was supposedly 50. It felt colder with the wind but at least there was no rain after 4 days.

I have been taking it easy around the house. I have been trying to avoid lifting anything heavy or to move in anyway that will put stress on the area where the hernia is located. Surgery is on the 18th.

I have made some progress on the bridges. I got some ΒΌ inch Woodland Scenics foam boards and used them under the bridges. I ran a short test train.

This weekend will be spent trying not to aggravate the hernia. I need to make runs to the grocery store, produce store, and pharmacy. The part needed for the dishwasher came in and the repairman is scheduled to come tomorrow and finish the repair. Since my wife and daughter are going over to Dalton Farms in New Jersey to pick some tulips. I am hoping after the repairman leaves, I can run to the hobby shop.

I plan on running some long test trains over the new bridges. If they are successful, I will begin working on weathering the bridges. I can also work on the tunnel portal and stairs if time permits. If I need a change of pace, I have numerous rolling stock to tune up or build.

Mikey congratulations on retirement.

I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-05-2024, 04:24 PM