The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Saturday morning to ya all. Yup, there are many times I wonder not only about the time whizzing by, but about where did all that free time go that I had when I was working. You don't always realize it at first until one day you wake up and find it's Christmas and it seems like Easter was just two weeks ago....

Got to go fill up this morning before I need to take out a loan to pay for it. Costco is now up to $3.86, it's $4.09 and up everywhere else. I still have a half-tank full, but we're going shooting on Monday so I have to decide, do I pay 23 cents more a gallon close to home, or drive to Costco and spend $2.00 in gas to save $2.00. No brainer....

Tom, I wish you the best on your upcoming surgery. I had that done a few years ago when another surgery left some openings where they worked. I'm glad I did it, they used a robot to put in a mesh, and now that area feels and looks normal again.

That's it for now, I hope you all have a relaxing weekend and you get to do things that you enjoy doing... Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-06-2024, 07:52 AM