The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone,

Tom, close call, it's crazy when folks have dangerous breeds of dogs but don't take care of them. There are two pit bulls next door to me and although they've never gotten loose, I'd hate to be in their path if the ever do. They bark whenever someone walks by, they can't see them but they may just sense or hear them. Oh, I wasn't a lucky as you, I made it to Costco just as the price of gas went up to $3.95, no mercy in sight. I didn't need gas, but we're going shooting tomorrow and it's always a good idea to fill up when you can before prices rise again.

I bought a couple more of those wooden puzzle vehicles, a WWII Jeep and a running trolley car. I just want to be able to do something sitting down and that requires full attention. I just need to do that for a while, I've tried working on my layout a bit but I have physical issues right now with standing for periods of time, so those puzzles are a good diversion.

Take care, stay away from earthquakes, tornadoes and hurricanes at the least, and anything else that might knock you off your feet....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-07-2024, 10:51 AM