The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, I hope you're all doing well. I got an extra hour of sleep in this morning, going to a place for breakfast that doesn't open until 7:00, tomorrow, as usual, we meet at a place that opens at 6:00 and there will be a bunch of us waiting for it to open.

Temps hit 87 yesterday, and was in the 60's a few days ago while today's forecast to be in the mid-90's. Makes for an interesting week, but we are a bit behind for our normal 90+ first day. As for gas, it's going out of sight as well. Typical now is up a dime to $4.39 and heading quickly back to $5.00.

Going to try to talk to my ISP and my satellite server to see if I can't lower my cost. I do that occasionally and when I'm not successful, I change providers. This time I have more choices to deal with since they just finished wiring the neighborhood with fiber for ultra-fast Internet and wide-band streaming. Lots of neighbors switching over now. I don't particularly want to, but it's good leverage in negotiating a better deal.

Time to go, got a busy day planned, how much gets done is anyone's guess. Take care and stay safe, it's getting crazy out there.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-11-2024, 06:49 AM