The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

Currently the temperature is 58 with a high of 63. The weather has no idea what it is doing. Thus far today we have had several very heavy downpours and bright sun in between the rain. The rain was so bad before lunch everyone on the job site went home. Now an hour later it is bright and sunny.

I have been taking it easy with the surgery coming up next week. I am doing small things around the house that do require any heavy lifting or too much bending. I have been running some trains earlier in the week. Now I am in the process of putting those cars away and getting ready to create another train for some additional testing of the bridges. I repaired the coupler boxes on a couple of Roundhouse 50 ft express refer kits. The previous owner stuffed in the boxes the kits came in and they are too small, and the coupler boxes suffered as a result.

This weekend there will be the usual stops at the grocery store, produce store, and pharmacy. There is a backlog of laundry to do but I am not permitted to carry any baskets. I need to finish my taxes and help my son and daughter with their taxes. I need to prepare for the hernia surgery coming up on Thursday.

As far as modeling I plan to run trains and do some organization. I have some Roundhouse and Athearn blue box kits to build. I am hoping the kit building is something I can do during my recovery.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 04-12-2024, 11:39 AM