The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, a beautiful day yesterday in the high 70's. Today, a bit hotter, in the high 80's. We still haven't hit our first 100 degree day yet, we're a few weeks behind the average, but could do it yet this week.

Gas is dropping slightly, the Fry's station near my house is still low for the area, $4.04, a dime cheaper that either Costco or Sam's. Got an early morning appointment, then I'll go fill up before they realize they're the lowest in the area. I always try to make my appointments early, I even have some booked at 7:00. Today's is 7:45 and I know I'll be taken in early or at least on schedule. Yesterday, I had a late afternoon appointment, 4:00. The phone reminder said to "come 15 minutes early". Well, 45 minutes later I was still in the waiting room. It was well past 5:00 before a PA came into the exam room without an apology. They don't mind telling you to come early and seem to care less that you waited to be seen well past your scheduled time. Why not call and say, "come 30 minutes late, we're running behind"?

That's it for today, I hope your day goes well.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-16-2024, 06:04 AM