The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, and here we are at yet another weekend, the last one in April. Just a few days away from memorial day and maybe a week or two from Christmas. Well, it seems to go that fast for us old folk....

Charlie, you are right, I was waiting until we hit a big number, so I guess 4,800 is a good place to stop. I will lock this thread today and start a new thread which will be our 10th in the series of Hobo Camps...

Beyond that, nothing exciting going on around here. Gas is down again, lots of stations now at $3.99, others around $4.19. Still not what it was six months ago, but we'll take what we can get. I can't wait to see when the price of eggs go to where they start selling them one at a time. I remember a few years ago I wanted to buy some celery at a decent price and when I got to the register it was a lot more than the sign. Turns out they were selling it by the stalk since a whole celery was way too expensive.

Take care everybody, have a great and joyous weekend and stay safe doing it..
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-26-2024, 08:34 AM