Death of a station master
These photographs found at the Marion, NY Historical Society have always been considered remarkable pictures of a rare tornado. Several cows and pigs were lost and the photographer, the son of the owner of the farm with his trusty "Brownie", felt sure that he too would be sucked into the loud "whirring" vortex as he snapped these images. Oddly, the forecast was for clear weather that day and there is no record of storms observed anywhere nearby. Considering the unfortunate story of Mr. Dunn, some of us here are beginning to wonder about that! Eek

[Image: IMG_0798.jpg]

Taken from the front porch just before the boy's father pulled him into the storm cellar...
[Image: IMG_0799.jpg]

Ralph
ROFL!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Unbeknown to the photographer, taken in 1917 for a post card, shows the same phenomenon.
It can even happen here in New England.

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Icon_lol
-Steven-

The Zealot progress thread: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112267">http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112267</a><!-- m -->
The current progress thread: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=923">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=923</a><!-- l -->
that's some real X-files like stuff, Nope I' now afraid to go out side.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
He might not be dead! People may say that I am a nutcase for believing in aliens, but I swear I saw them! They use their high speed motion teleporter to quickly move a person from their current location into their ship where they run Centrifuge tests on them. If they survive, they get incased in a gray dust-like sustance. Fortunately, these aliens come back to earth often to empty their ships into large recepticles and if you look carefully, you will be able to find your missing man! Good Luck!
Scott
I wasn't a believer......
But after seeing this picture.........

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Marely prrof that Life does, indeed, suck.
OMIGOSH!!! Definitive proof!!!! Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
Ralph
Great pic!
Icon_lol
Mike

It is my firmest belief, although I can offer no proof to back this up, but these "tubes" are tied to the power source of the infamous light. However, this tunnel seems to be unlit.

Matt
Don't follow me, I'm lost too.
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Quote:these aliens come back to earth often to empty their ships into large recepticles and if you look carefully, you will be able to find your missing man! Good Luck!

Did those large receptacles look like these?

Icon_twisted Icon_twisted :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Beamish wanted a pic of Mr. Dunn or at least the scene of the dirty deed. Sad to say we have searched our files and can not come up with a pic of the dearly departed. However here is a pic of his son, Will B. Dunn standing in the exact place where his father perished. Why is he standing in the "exact" same place? Easy, I had to hide the glue tracks from his father's shoes!
Icon_lol Will is the gentleman in the blue jacket and red cap.

Attached Files Image(s)

Mike