Weekly Photo Fun 1/28 - 2/3/22
After flagging the T-intersection at Packer Ave, the conductor on WPMA-40 takes a short ride down to the Tri-County Lumber siding.

Bruce

Great shot!, Bruce Applause Applause Icon_e_biggrin

UP GP30(I loved those) spotting a car at United Transfer...
[Image: d0WoKrN.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Thankfully we can count on the regulars to get this week's WPF thread started with their great photos---here's my contribution.

[Image: 51817089551_04bb6c1f7d_k.jpg]P1450704 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Deano and Ed, nicely done.

Deano, if your in the market for some more GP30's, Scale Trains announced today that is their next loco they will produce.

Bruce
(01-29-2022, 12:21 PM)bdw9535 Wrote: Deano and Ed, nicely done.

Deano, if your in the market for some more GP30's, Scale Trains announced today that is their next loco they will produce.

Bruce
Thank you, Bruce  Icon_e_biggrin 

Thats Awesome that Scale Trains is coming out with the GP30, they were so odd, but VERY COOL looking, well, to me anyways. Mine has DCC with a QSI decoder/sound, it is in the top 5 of my best running/best sounding engines, and that says a lot. I'll be giving the new ones a pass though, the only real reason I bought so many 1'st, 2nd gen diesels was my Dad modeled the 40's-60's so I bought a ton of engines to run on his layouts, my layout is based around 2006.

I need another engine like I need a hole in my head Misngth , HOWEVER, there are just 3 more engines I would like to eventually buy, another CNW Dash 9(just bought one on EBAY TODAY!) , a UP GP15, and a Milwaukee Road SD40-2 Icon_e_biggrin

[Image: 2FU2JPD.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
This M1b has worked its way uptown to switch the team tracks. The runaround move on the cabin car has been completed so it will be dropped and the cars picked up and taken east to the yard.      Charlie
Great shots everyone.

This is a Kato NW2 I got on eBay that was custom painted and decaled for the New York Ontario & Western. (Not sure if I posted this one before.)

[Image: lSbp9kx.jpg]

If I can find some time with the layout projects I hope to get some newer shots soon.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Here is my humble contribution.

A CNR C-Liner leaving St-Henri Yard with a string of boxcars.

Guy from Southern Quebec.
Hardly humble, Guy... that's a really nice-looking scene in the background, and it frames the train perfectly. Applause Applause Applause 

Wayne
Photo 
This is a scene of GATX 55690 arriving at the "Produits Pétroliers Lasalle" distribution facility.

Attached Files Image(s)

Serge
Very nice scene Guy Applause
I love that locomotive Applause
Serge
Those CN diesels look so striking in that off-green paint livery.

Excellent photos, everyone Smile
————————————————————————————
Modeling the East Broad Top as it was between 1937-1942
~Amanda
An excellent start to this week's WPF---hopefully more great contributions will continue.

Steam power from the CNR Leetown Division regularly powers the daily Niagara Peninsula passenger train.Today H6 Ten wheeler #1533 is seen on the train's approach to Christopher's Landing.On the "high line" another NPRR passenger train will soon be leaving on an eastbound heading to Grimsby.

[Image: 51855328745_890cb02520_k.jpg]P1450892 by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Nicely done modelling and photography by everyone.

WPMA-19 pulls across Bridge Rd. after dropping cars for SeaSide Foods.

Bruce

The latest addition to my train room