Jim's garage and tire
as mentioned on the campfire started another bash from an orphan that was given me with a bunch of some one's junk. this started out as a revel maintenance shed that had seen better days got rid of what was left of the tie pile took out the speeder tracks and made an oil change pit kept the drum storage rack added a waste oil barrel and made a tire changer spindle also added a burn barrel that will have a 1.5 mm light amber led at bottom. the paint i wanted to reflect age, like the owner old and kind of well used the pit will have a grid cover the one in photo is too heavy will find lighter one.

Jim
[attachment=38771

Attached Files Image(s)

Very interesting, repurposing stuff is always fun and rewarding. Nice concept. Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Looking good. It is always fun to find a new use for something that has seen better days.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
(07-01-2022, 04:45 PM)tompm Wrote: Looking good. It is always fun to find a new use for something that has seen better days.

thanks guy's I do like to save older buildings this one is more likely from late 50's or 60's, just hate to pitch something from that era that still has some useful life in it,
Jim