South River Modelworks roundhouse project I've been working on
Hi everyone, I have been able to do a little more work on my roundhouse scene.
First I decided to finish off the ballasting around all of my track work and have even started on the weeds and ground foam around this scene.
I have also glued down some of the rusty parts that one might find around such a scene.

I made the machine shop removable so that I could photograph through the backwall of the roundhouse.
By doing so I was also able to place the LED distribution boards under the machine shop for easy access when it came to hooking up those LED's
So I glued clump foilage around the base of my machine shop to help hide that seam. I also used a thin piece of cardstock glued under the track exiting the machine shop
and the glued ballast down on that.

This is how it looks when it's removed. Notice the LED distribution boards now exposed.

I also added some workbench lighting over the large workbench inside of the roundhouse.

Here is a better shot of it from the opening at the back when the machine shop is removed.

That's all I have for now.
Thanks for having a look!

Greg

Messages In This Thread
RE: South River Modelworks roundhouse project I've been working on - by Ensign - 04-13-2023, 05:18 PM