A attempt at some clean humor
A woman says to a store clerk, "I need to buy a Barbie for my daughter. How much are they?" The clerk replies, "Workout Barbie is $19.95, Beach Barbie is $24.95, Pilot Barbie is $29.95 and Divorced Barbie is $395.95." The woman asks, "Why is Divorced Barbie so much more expensive?" The clerk: "Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat and Ken's furniture."
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
The river was flooding. Sapphire was sitting on her porch when an army truck drove by and offered to take her off. "No, thanks. The Lord will provide."
Later on, the water was up to the porch and she was in her front window. A boat came across the lawn and offered to take her away. "No, thanks. The Lord will provide."
The next morning she was standing on her roof and a helicopter came by with a rope ladder. "No, thanks. The Lord will provide."
Four hours later, she was standing at the Pearly Gates, talking to God. "I thought you would provide!" "I sent a car, a boat and a helicopter. What more did you want?"
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family.
Matt
I can smell a steam post ten blocks away and when I do clear the tracks because the steam express will be hi ballin through
http://cambriaindiana.weebly.com/