Rearranged... slightly
We just rearranged some main forum topics. The "Dispatcher's office" is now first followed by "The depot" then "Photographer's right of way". Why you ask? Well, the Dispatcher's office is for forum business and belongs at the top. Then we wanted to group the two main forums that contain everyday participation forums such as the "Hobo's camp" and the "Weekly photo fun" threads. We are hoping that by keeping these linked closer together, sort of, we can get more people to participate in these threads. Everyone is invited to post their pictures in either thread and we hope that you do. Right now for instance, in the Photo fun thread, participation is a bit lopsided and we would hope to change that by getting more people to post there. And we enjoy hearing for those folks that post in the daily Hobo's campfire thread, but we'd also like to hear from you too and you can post photos in there as well. So please join in if you would. Welcome Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks for the heads up Cheers
Tom

Model Conrail

PM me to get a hold of me.
I noticed it immediately when coming here this morning. It seems much more logical to me! (and somehow reminds me of the way things were laid out 4 years ago)
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Thanks, it is more logical. Just remember, we're but three months old and still doing a bit of tweaking when we find something would work better another way. Things have really been going along relatively smoothly so we don't want to go overboard and make changes just for the sake of change. That never seems to work out... Nope

And yes, we are reaching our comfort zone and the line between what was four years ago and now is getting more and more blurred. Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Just logged on today, and saw this first. Sounds good, will check it out.
"four years ago"? Were we there that long!!?? I thought it was all just a bad dream.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:Just logged on today, and saw this first. Sounds good, will check it out.
"four years ago"? Were we there that long!!?? I thought it was all just a bad dream.
I can't remember the exact date, but I registered on The-gauge.com six years ago. It seemed that Peter took over about a year later and all was still good until about four years ago when ads started popping up and things started to head in the wrong direction. So yes, four years ago the old Gauge was still blue and still right with the world.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and