Mlutiple Log-ins - Printable Version

+- (https://bigbluetrains.com)
+-- Forum: Telegraph Office (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Forum Problems and Requests (https://bigbluetrains.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Mlutiple Log-ins (/showthread.php?tid=4244)

Mlutiple Log-ins - MountainMan - 07-24-2011

For the last three days, I have had to not only log on to the forum itself, but on to each thread to which I wish to reply.

Problems?

Re: Mlutiple Log-ins - ezdays - 07-24-2011

MountainMan Wrote:For the last three days, I have had to not only log on to the forum itself, but on to each thread to which I wish to reply.

Problems?
You might start by clearing you cache, browsing history and your cookies. Sometimes you can get out of sync.

Re: Mlutiple Log-ins - Gary S - 07-24-2011

Same thing was happening to me a few months ago. The problem went away just as mysteriously as it appearred.

Re: Mlutiple Log-ins - MountainMan - 07-27-2011

I still have to log in every single time I try to post a reply, sometimes up to three times for one reply.

It appears to be a forum problem rather than on my end.

Re: Mlutiple Log-ins - ngauger - 07-27-2011

Mountainman - What system and browser are you using.. I know Mozilla just messed me up with their last upgrade.. I know IE did a few patches last week too.. But let us know and we'll make sure Path sees these posts...

Re: Mlutiple Log-ins - rrinker - 07-27-2011

Sure you aren't blocking cookies? This is a classic cookie issue. I just upgraded to IE9 and didn;t even have to log in the first time I came back, it picked up the existing cookie and kept me logged in.

--Randy

Re: Mlutiple Log-ins - Ralph - 07-27-2011

ngauger Wrote:Mountainman - What system and browser are you using.. I know Mozilla just messed me up with their last upgrade.. I know IE did a few patches last week too.. But let us know and we'll make sure Path sees these posts...

Oh yeah, I uploaded the Mozilla update and it had several problems...I eventually dumped it and reinstalled the previous version.

Ralph

Re: Mlutiple Log-ins - ezdays - 07-28-2011

Ralph Wrote:
ngauger Wrote:Mountainman - What system and browser are you using.. I know Mozilla just messed me up with their last upgrade.. I know IE did a few patches last week too.. But let us know and we'll make sure Path sees these posts...

Oh yeah, I uploaded the Mozilla update and it had several problems...I eventually dumped it and reinstalled the previous version.

Ralph
I downloaded the latest Mozilla Firefox a few days ago, it appeared as a short "starter" program that apparently brought in the full program when you ran it. After a while, it crashed big time and wouldn't start. I used IE to download it again, this time it downloaded the full program and I haven't had any problems since. I have remained logged on here for months without a hitch. Occasionally, I'll log off and back on if I'm checking something out that requires me to do that, but otherwise I see nothing happening like what you guys are going through. Mikey has gotten in touch with Path just in case there's a problem at this end, otherwise, my suggestion is still to clear out your cache, history and cookies.