Mlutiple Log-ins
For the last three days, I have had to not only log on to the forum itself, but on to each thread to which I wish to reply.

Problems?
MountainMan Wrote:For the last three days, I have had to not only log on to the forum itself, but on to each thread to which I wish to reply.

Problems?
You might start by clearing you cache, browsing history and your cookies. Sometimes you can get out of sync.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Same thing was happening to me a few months ago. The problem went away just as mysteriously as it appearred.
I still have to log in every single time I try to post a reply, sometimes up to three times for one reply.

It appears to be a forum problem rather than on my end.
Mountainman - What system and browser are you using.. I know Mozilla just messed me up with their last upgrade.. I know IE did a few patches last week too.. But let us know and we'll make sure Path sees these posts...
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Sure you aren't blocking cookies? This is a classic cookie issue. I just upgraded to IE9 and didn;t even have to log in the first time I came back, it picked up the existing cookie and kept me logged in.

--Randy
Modeling the Reading Railroad of the 1950's in HO

Visit my web site to see layout progress and other information:
http://www.readingeastpenn.com
ngauger Wrote:Mountainman - What system and browser are you using.. I know Mozilla just messed me up with their last upgrade.. I know IE did a few patches last week too.. But let us know and we'll make sure Path sees these posts...

Oh yeah, I uploaded the Mozilla update and it had several problems...I eventually dumped it and reinstalled the previous version.

Ralph
Ralph Wrote:
ngauger Wrote:Mountainman - What system and browser are you using.. I know Mozilla just messed me up with their last upgrade.. I know IE did a few patches last week too.. But let us know and we'll make sure Path sees these posts...

Oh yeah, I uploaded the Mozilla update and it had several problems...I eventually dumped it and reinstalled the previous version.

Ralph
I downloaded the latest Mozilla Firefox a few days ago, it appeared as a short "starter" program that apparently brought in the full program when you ran it. After a while, it crashed big time and wouldn't start. I used IE to download it again, this time it downloaded the full program and I haven't had any problems since. I have remained logged on here for months without a hitch. Occasionally, I'll log off and back on if I'm checking something out that requires me to do that, but otherwise I see nothing happening like what you guys are going through. Mikey has gotten in touch with Path just in case there's a problem at this end, otherwise, my suggestion is still to clear out your cache, history and cookies.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD