Weekly Photo Fun - June 5th-11th, 2015
Grand Trunk 3711 (Schenectady - Oct. 11, 1918) on the turntable at Lowbanks. She's currently on lease to parent CNR, and has just arrived from Leetown. After some light maintenance, she'll head down to a new assignment at Port Union:

[Image: GRAND%20TRUNK%203711...%20002.jpg]

[Image: GRAND%20TRUNK%203711...%20004.jpg]

Accompanying her will be a couple of Port Union locos, also here for servicing. The 8119 is recently acquired from the B&O...

[Image: GRAND%20TRUNK%203711...%20006.jpg]

...while sister 8117, also ex-B&O, has been here before:

[Image: GRAND%20TRUNK%203711...%20007.jpg]

Wayne
Hi Doc---I know someone who is going to be very very happy,those locomotives are beauties.I really like the S3A #3711.Many of the Grand Trunk S3A Mikes were transferred to the Canadian National including #3734 which is seen working on the Leetown Division.Crews referred to these locomotives as "Cadillacs".Number 3734 has been preserved as #4070---Charlie recently posted a picture of her in the "Trains on this day in the past" thread

[Image: 008.jpg]
Yeah, June 5th, we should be well into the beginning of summer.

Wink Did someone say "summer" ???
then here is where I would like to be:

Jenan IV is an HO scale, 48' Ketch, built up from the hull of the Lindberg "Fishing Schooner ELSIE" kit.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
No beautiful steam Sad Just blue color workers
[Image: IMG_4177_zpsyohsjsig.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4178_zpsdhwz6slo.jpg]
Reinhard
Just slap Fantastic pics posted folks Applause , keep 'em coming Thumbsup

A couple summer steam shots, F-E-F and an AC12 :mrgreen: ...
[Image: F-E-FClass3Northern.jpg]

[Image: ac12bw.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
Nice start and response this week 2285_

Shore River switching at Pinelands Industrial Park

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks like it could be a good week (hopefully) Thumbsup Mikadoes are my favourite steam locomotives---I caught CNR S1G #3513 leading a double-header freight crossing the Maitland River bridge while rail-fanning with Doctor Wayne

[Image: 2005036.jpg]
A cell phone pic of the X-DL&W terminal in Hoboken NJ that I took today.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
I tested out the track on my Madras switching layout and decided to take a little video. I really need to buy a proper video camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4AnQGT1...e=youtu.be
Be Wise Beware Be Safe
"Mountain Goat" Greg

https://www.facebook.com/mountaingoatgreg/
Hope this video works, if not my apologies.....

[Image: th_DSCF5902_zpserraz2dt.mp4]
"One difference between pessimists and optimists is that while pessimists are more often right, optimists have far more fun."
[Image: dsc094315wu39.jpg]
A. T. & S. F. prairie #1129 starts her out of Alemeda Yard

[Image: dsc09434s6k6i.jpg]
Has a stop in Dorothy.

[Image: dsc094351yjb9.jpg]
Passing over Highway 62.

[Image: dsc09437t6jqz.jpg]
Running through Echo Canyon at Taggarts.

[Image: dsc09508ybsqr.jpg]
Has an other stop in Little Rock.

[Image: dsc095120osal.jpg]
An at least crossing No Name Creek.

Lutz
Here's a couple for Deano, Just taken at Enon Valley, Pa. Fresh paint by NS Altoona shops.        
Charlie
Charlie, Thanks so much for posting those great shots of that spectacular engine! 2285_ Applause Thumbsup

I work with a guy that volunteers at the IRM, he says the DD40 they have is being cosmetically worked on right now, he also says they have engines they are putting in it, though they are not the correct ones Misngth , still, will be neat to see it run there Wink

Sadly, if I remember right I haven't been to the IRM since I was there with my Dad, and Wayne was here, that's been a few years ago :cry: . This Is how the engine looked then, this a one of MY pics...
[Image: DD40AX.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]