Weekly Photo Fun 5/10 - 5/16/24
WPMA-40's conductor having a chat with an employee at one of the warehouses in Whiskey Point.

Bruce

Central Vermont T3A #707 has just arrived in Leetown with a manifest freight from the east coast of Canada and the USA.

Bruce - Cool scene. I enjoy your industrial scenes.

Ed - Great looking visitor. Is that loco a resident of Leetown or does she visit from time to time?

A rarity. Two Baldwin AS16 locomotives (Bowser) mu'ed leading 2-bay covered hoppers over the bridge approaching Leiperville Union Station.

[Image: vOAMmLL.jpg]
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Tom - a couple of beauties! (but looks like you need to send the welder out to repair the bridge handrail Smile )
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
Tom is the plate girder bridge from Tichy ?
Jim
(05-10-2024, 11:41 PM)nachoman Wrote: Tom - a couple of beauties! (but looks like you need to send the welder out to repair the bridge handrail Smile )

I wonder when that happened. Oh, well I have to weather the bridge anyway. Besides how many broken railings have I come across in 37 years as civil engineer?
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
(05-11-2024, 12:53 AM)jim currie Wrote: Tom is the plate girder bridge from Tichy ?
Jim

No it is Walthers Cornerstone.
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
Hi Tom---you certainly have an impressive variety of motive power on your layout.Regarding your question regarding Central Vermont #707 this locomotive is a regular on the Leetown Division as it is the usual power on the east coast freight trains terminating in Leetown.This locomotive will stay in Leetown for a day or so until it heads back east with a return trip.During this layover #707 often handles some local action on the Leetown Division much to the delight of the local railfans. 

Recycle photo day. The locomotive is a Dr Wayne gift and the car has been shipped with a lading.     
Charlie
Hi Charlie---that's a great picture of one of Dr.Wayne's many treasures.Back in Leetown CNR T2A #4100 takes on a load of coal at the Mary St. terminal.