Give 'em a foot...
"doctorwayne" wrote: Give 'em a foot...and there's a chance they'll take 'em both!" Eek
[Image: NewcrewsfortheGrandValley005.jpg]
Wasn't that a movie ? .......ahhhhh, oh yes,------------------------ "Footloose" Icon_twisted
" The other fellow with no legs (and half of his bum missing, too) is from Atlas."
------------HE, is not slow, Wink Wink HE is half fast ! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted :o
Now, everybody knows that I'm not a real doctor, so don't be afraid to try these operations at home, folks.
Wayne

I'm not sure about that last claim, looks like the work of Dr. "Frankenwayne" to me :o Icon_twisted 357 357 357
"Kidding" over, yes, there are times where we have to "modify" figures one way or another to be able to use them in a model scene.
The woman in the red dress at the bar, and the one in the white top, talking to the two crew members, standing at the top of the stairs coming up from the main deck, are the same figure. The one in the white, had both arms modified, so she could hold a small tray ( not seen )

Most of these figures were simply re-dressed, and painted. some had a little "Squadron putty" hair added.... :o some, had hair removed !!!! I believe the "Barber" of Seville, was on-board for that cruise. Icon_twisted Wink Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread