Introducing The PistonBroke Line
Thanks Will and Charlie for the comments. You sure got that right about the derailment thing Will, and "Murphy" is the guy who causes them, so if we find him, we won't need those hatches. Misngth
Armchair, wheelchair, highchair, anychair, is a good modeling phase Charlie............. s'long as it isn't an electric chair, I think that would be the stopper. Confusedhock:
I'm glad you think the mountain is sweet Josh. I have great difficulty with colours, it still needs more work I know, but we move on, think about, it and have another go later.

tetters Wrote:I love the light house. Sure to be a focal point on your layout Jack. You are doing some pretty fine work and don't worry about the so called experts we all have to learn our own way.

Someone has a quote in their signature that says, "I've learned more from my mistakes, then from listening to the advice of others." Truer words have never been spoken. Keep up the good work! Thumbsup
The support is gratefully received Tetters, When referring to the real modelers, I meant those who actually know what they are talking about, and not like me who doesn't know an Athern EMDE8A from a Kato EMD GP35 (if they exist) but just enjoy the hobby at face value. Cheers Oh, I do try and learn this stuff, but I really like the challenge of the hands on modeling, and the electrical ideas, both of which I had no previous knowledge, and seeing things work that I have created. Thumbsup
So I guess I will just keep going this way until someone kicks me out.

iis612 Wrote:Jack,
I meant no disrepect in my previous post. It was intended as a compliment. I truely do enjoy your presentation.
For someone who makes the claim to know nothing of model railroading, you have one gorgeous layout. I am glued to your thread, waiting for each update.
Matt

Hey ya Matt,
No, no, no, no, no, ....I took it as a compliment, a very warmly received compliment, I took it as someone who can see where I am coming from.
With no disrespect to the rivet counters, I can't be more specific with my hobby because I don't know where all the rivets are! :oops: but I still love what I have found, want to be upbeat about it and have some fun with it, and not get bogged down in technicalities of which I know nothing about.
If you like it, stick around buddy, 'cause I ain't goin' anywhere. Well not for a while anyway. Cheers

Jack 219
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy

Messages In This Thread