Start of a kit-bash project
Hope to get back at it soon, need warm weather to paint up some stuff outside. Still trying to decide what to do for running gear for the first On30 loco bash(I am leaning towards a junker ho 0-6-0 chassis. should be easy to come by I have an 0-6-0 saddle tank loco from an old kit that may just do the trick but will look for some more later on as well). Once I get some progress made will post a photo or two. Before I was employed again I started a lot of projects while one was drying paint or glue, I was working on something else now work area is cluttered and needs some clean up so I can work at no more than 2 projects at a time 35

I think I will investigate the 0-6-0 chassis in the morning, if that works out will scratch build a decent cab for the loco.

As a side note the original cabs are funny looking but when placed front to front together they look like some sort of odd diesel or electric critter loco so just about every thing in those sets will be recycled into something neat except the track, original wheels and trucks, and maybe the cabooses which are too small for even On30 they may make neat HO cabooses but I am trying to stick to S and O both 3-rail and On30.

Messages In This Thread