Most Bizarre Model Railroad Behavior
Charlie B Wrote:Well Days, they have inverters that plug into a power port that will run a power pack, Imagine a train pulling cars with "targets" loaded on them, object being hit the target, not the car. Just sayin.... Goldth I used to shoot rifle a lot years ago, lived on a farm and did a lot of varmit shooting. Last time I shot a gun was in 1974.
Charlie

You're right, an inverter or a portable generator would certainly cut down on the length of my power cord. :o Shooting at targets on moving train cars has more potential than shooting at the cars or engines, but the way we shoot, there's no guarantees that we won't hit one. 35 Shoot No, I have too much invested in my trains and too much love for any train to put them in any danger. Nope

We're still looking at excessive heat warnings for a while yet. 109 forecast for today, 110 is the record, so there's a chance that we'll tie or beat that. The fire up north is now fully contained with almost 25,000 acres of trees burned. No one seriously hurt and no structures lost, so that's a good thing. They're still trying to figure out who started the fire in the first place. I really hope they do.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread