Most Bizarre Model Railroad Behavior
ezdays Wrote:Then again, I really don't have any equipment that I'm that mad at to do something like that. Plus, once you cross that line into retirement, everything you own becomes more precious and harder to replace... Smile

That is especially true, when, as the retiree, you become the recipient of all the "Family Heirlooms". So many of these haven't been haven't been made for generations ! I still have my very first powered HO scale loco, a Varney " Li'l Joe " B&O, 0-4-0 T C-16a, "Docksider".

Back to shooting: If you own a firearm ? You should be able to hit the target or,................ sell the gun.
Last time I was out in Arizona, we found an unbroken "skeet clay", that was left on the ground.
At about 50 Yards, I blew the center of that clay out, leaving the rest of the clay intact, with a .44 magnum revolver.
( I had never fired one before, yes, it took several Wink tries before I hit that clay )
If there are children in the house? Keep all the ammunition locked up !, and never leave a firearm loaded.

Someday, I just have to acquire a Crossbow.

Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Isn't it amazing, just how easily, the sight of " Most Bizarre Model Railroad Behavior " can lead you right down the wrong track !! Icon_twisted Wink 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread