The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
AF350 Wrote:I have the Model builders software and a couple of clever models dvd's with a bunch of printable card stock files "structures"

With Model builder you can custom design and print out an almost endless amount of unique buildings as everything is customizable even windows doors as well as wall material, you can make background buildings or full structures. You can even layer buildings as a backdrop scene and also can import your own details(signs etc.) Clever models has a series of dvd's with printable buildings.

I have not played around with either in awhile, I did print out a white castles building but have not assembled yet(need to make a frame to keep the cardstock from caving in).

Doing a bunch of Laundry for parents, mom is coming home from hospital this evening. May finish up or try to complete a few modeling projects sometime today.

AF...Do you have a link to the Model Builders cardstock buildings site..?? I get about a gillion hits when I Google it, but none that looks like what you describe...
Thanks for any aid you can provide... Thumbsup
Gus (LC&P).

Messages In This Thread