The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
shortliner Wrote:http://www.modeltrainsoftware.com/model-builder.html I had a copy but gave it away as I never could get it to do what it was supposed to - trying to get it to print doors and windows where they were placed was a nightmare Wallbang

Yes it has a learning curve, I have version 1.7.31 , I can usually do a background building with no problem but once in awhile I have had trouble with windows and doors either not staying put or being out of scale (user error on the scale) with the rest of the building, I used to play with it but printed only a few things as My layout I have now is more of a tinplateish style(3-Rail O) but sometime down the road will do a small modular type layout in either S or O gauge with some decent scenery. Importing other graphics can be done and looks great once you learn how, I will have to look on some old floppies
and see If I can find the pic of the Masonic building/temple with a stain glass masonic symbol I found on the internet.

I have not installed it yet on my new computer. I will have to relearn the trick to anchoring down the door and window elements.

Messages In This Thread