New HO member
torikoos Wrote:Keep your HO, model your layout in N , but build a module in HO to join up with others and create that big railroad from time to time so you can run your intermodal trains in HO too. Koos

"build a module in HO to join up with others" These three are 24" X 48", ( the back tables are optional, for the Narrow gauge loop.) and, are my first module set.

I now "show", the new set, which are 30" X 48", with a 24" X 48" "back module", that makes the center "one" 54" X 48".
The Narrow gauge runs on a loop below the level of the "required", standard gauge, two track mainline.
(( The module specs require the Narrow gauge to be above the Standard gauge - - - The exception was allowed, for the new module set, because I am the only member of this group still modeling Narrow Gauge.))
You would have to find a modular group, and get a copy of their "spec's", before building.
There is no greater fun, than to be able to play with your toys in public.......and, at the same time - - - be building those toys.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread