End Of a Era.
Sumpter250 Wrote:It's Curse bad enough that they're shutting down, but I just sent them a renewal check for another year of RMC. Guess that's $40.00 ( +/_ ) that I'll never see again !! Curse I got the June issue, and haven't seen one since.
Add to to that, as I was starting to read this thread, Commonwealth Edison dropped the power for the second time in a week !! Wallbang Even with the laptop, without power I don't have an internet connection. The WiFi dropped out ! Fortunately, I got the power back, and everything came up correctly. Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Wallbang Icon_twisted

Bummer, even if someone bought the publishing rights and kept printing the mag, they haven't bought the company and there's no obligation to continue your subscription, although they just might in order to keep a good relationship with their subscriber base. One thing, if you had paid by credit card, you can go to the credit card company and they will refund your money based on you not getting what you paid for. I did that once when I bought a shooting card for a trap range, and they shut the range down after I only had a chance to use it once. The credit card company refunded 100% of what I paid, even though I only asked for the difference. Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread