Multi posting
ezdays Wrote:Again, just my opinion, but how many people participate in multiple forums? Not everyone does, and so someone might just miss your post if you choose to post it on forum A and not forum B. A lot of people just don't have the time or the desire to scan multiple forums and so I really don't see a problem here.

I do participate on other forums, but its mostly because of the specialized nature of the prototype I model. Many of the areas I specialize in (commuter trains, electrification, etc) are just not really common modeling topics, at least not to the extent that I take it. This forum is great for general and advanced modeling questions, but when it comes to catenary I think I'm more or less on my own.

But then it this case, it makes sense to branch out. The bottom line of it all though, is that there really shouldn't be a problem where people post. Its a free internet Tongue.

Quote:As for our chat room, Packey has it on his "to-do" list and I keep reminding him by sending him periodic punch lists. I can't be too hard on him though, in recent weeks, he's help us to fill up our storage locker, hold a "moving sale" yard sale, and then yesterday, he spent the day helping me clear out the storage locker when we changed our minds about selling our house. :o He also has a full-time job, and in his spare time, he still draws the three-times a week cartoon, Flatt Bear.

No problem, I'm just happy to hear that its still on the to do list. I recognize that life takes priority over forums.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]

Messages In This Thread