The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, here we are into yet another weekend. The older you get, the quicker time seems to move. From what I've read this seems to be the case because, when you're say, five years old, one week is a major percentage of your life, while when you're up into age 70 or so, one week is just a pip on your radar screen, a very, very small percentage of your total life. Now you all know what you have to look forward to...

Temps here are pushing records for the next few days. Today's forecast is around 97/98 and close to that though Tuesday. Crazy Normal for this time of the year is in the low 80's. It should be nice for those spring training games which still have another week or so to go. There's a ballfield about a mile from our house and a couple more about ten miles away, but I've yet to go to one of their games there. To be sure, I've been in Arizona most of the past 60 years and have never gone to a spring training ballgame. The opportunity has just not presented itself, plus I don't like the crowds getting in and out of places like that. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)